Power BI's key benefit is being able to connect to an unlimited amount of data sources, bringing your data to life with live dashboards and live reports that update when key indicators in your business change.
As a Microsoft product it works extremely well with products like SharePoint 365 (online) or Dynamics 365 to create a holistic business system capable of reporting on every facet of your organisation.
Creating dashboard reports in Power BI is a seamless click-and-drag experience allowing users to drill down and display data in a customised and relevant way.
As an added bonus, it's relatively simple to implement and integrate into exisiting frameworks meaning you can start to realise the benefits of Power BI quickly.
Further features include:
- Dashboards can be published to the Cloud for all users that have permission to access
- Combines data sources like CSV files, excel spreadsheets, Dynamics 365, SharePoint, online cloud apps all in one place and in one report
- Real time updates - configured easily in Power BI
- Customised and personalised reports to suit your needs
- Data displayed in a consistent way for all users
- Easy REST API integration for customised applications to talk to Power BI with ease
Power BI Packages
Power BI starter pack
For businesses new to Power BI we help you connect the most relevant data and analytics sources to deliver a cost effective dashboard solution for your business.
- 1 dashboard with 5 KPIs based on your business requirements
- Data repository setup to constantly pull and update data on a timed schedule
- Customised Power BI training based on your new dashboard
- Governance strategy to maintain data and reporting integrity
- Support agreement
Power BI Improvements
For businesses with existing Power BI dashboards and reports we implement new data points, connections and improvements based on company goals and objectives.
- Full Power BI data and integration system(s) audit
- Health check & recommendations, highlighted wins and potential issues
- Leadership team Immersion workshop(s) to establish goals and objectives
- Key stakeholders workshop(s) to align department processes and procedures
- Phased delivery implementation approach with budget and timelines
- Support agreement
Ad-hoc Power BI Support
For businesses with existing Power BI dashboards and reports we provide cost effective ad-hoc Microsoft Power BI support based on your businesses requirements.
Transform your business today
The best time to start the conversation is now.
We want to hear about you and your business, so please leave your details below.